Social Media Policy
The GRAND GREEN OSAKA Developer (hereinafter referred to as "our Company") shall abide by this Basic Policy and act in good faith to gain the trust of users when utilizing social media as a means of communication on the Internet.
Principles of Conduct
- We will comply with all laws and regulations, including in-house regulations of all companies involved.
- When disseminating information, our Company will be aware of and bear responsibility as a representative of the businesses concerned.
- We understand and will take heed of the following characteristics of social media:
- Information is accessible to a large number of unspecified users.
- Information cannot be completely deleted once it has been disseminated.
- We will not disclose information about business operations or private information about users and business partners.
- We will not disseminate personal or private information without prior consent of the individuals concerned.
- We will respect and not infringe upon the rights of third parties, including copyrights, trademarks, patents, and portrait rights.
To All Social Media Users
- The information shared through the official account does not necessarily represent the official announcements or views of our Company. Official announcements will be posted on the official website and in press materials.
- Please note that information shared on social media is correct at the time of posting and is subject to change.
- Accounts may be terminated or suspended at the discretion of our Company without prior notice.
- Our Company will not, as a general rule, reply to user posts.
- Our Company will not necessarily follow all users who follow our Company. However, our Company may follow users even if they do not follow each account.
- Our Company shall not be held liable for damages incurred by users or third parties due to problems among users, or between users and third parties, in relation to social media.
- Please refrain from the following behavior and postings (including posting URLs that link to the following actions and expressions). Please note that if any of the following actions are taken, our Company may delete or block accounts at its own discretion. Our Company shall also not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of this.
- Behavior that infringes on the rights or interests of our Company, other users, or third parties
- Disparaging or insulting behavior, or behavior which damages reputation, credibility, or privacy (including disclosure of personally identifying information, such as emails, addresses, telephone numbers of our Company, other users, or third parties), or that interferes with the business of the Developer, other users, or third parties
- Behavior that violates the Public Offices Election Act
- Soliciting memberships for religious or other groups or organizations
- Soliciting investments, donations, funding, or the purchase of goods or services
- Introducing websites that our Company deems inappropriate, soliciting visits to such websites, or using social media as a means for downloading files
- Misappropriation of information obtained through social media for commercial purposes
- Transmission of harmful programs or files, such as viruses that interfere with the normal functioning of computer software or hardware, to our Company, other users, or third parties
- Posting information or content that one does not have legitimate authority to post on social media
- Behavior that interferes with the provision and use of social media by our Company, other users, or third parties
- Accessing our Company's account through hacking or other illegal methods, or monitoring or duplicating any or all parts of the Developer's account
Handling of Intellectual Property Rights
- Users shall transfer to our Company without compensation the copyright of all information and contents published on our Company's social media account or sent in the form of a message to our Company, and shall not exercise author's rights in relation to the use of such information or content by our Company.
- Users shall not duplicate, distribute, publish, or transmit to the public any information or contents of our Company obtained through social media for any purpose other than private use within a limited scope of personal or domestic use. However, this does not apply in cases where our Company has granted prior consent. In addition, information and contents in our Company's account may not be used without permission beyond the scope permitted by the Copyright Act.
This policy is subject to change without prior notice to users if our Company deems it necessary.